Monday, April 6, 2009

Blue Monday


Hey, it's my first Blue Monday!!
How fun! I have a few things
to share with you~


First........ a little blue-gingham-"Easter-Chickie" from many, many years ago~








Secondly........ my favorite blue bucket:











A sweet card sent to me when my dear Steve was sick:








And......... the gorgeous blue Spring sky here in my special spot in the world:




Happy Blue Monday to you!

Please stop by Smiling Sally's lovely blog to see more pretty blue posts!

8 comments:

Smilingsal said...

That blue bucket is hand painted, I think. Nice. What a cute Easter dress. Thanks for sharing. Happy 1st Blue Monday.

jlshall said...

Wonderful blues! And your special spot definitely looks inviting. Happy Blue Monday!

Barb~Bella Vista said...

Joyce, your blue things are lovely....I love the bucket!

Happy Blue Monday

Barb

Lynda said...

Welcome to Blue Monday, Joyce!

Enjoyed seeing all your blues! What a sweet picture of you, I assume, in your blue dress!

Elizabeth said...

Very nice Joyce !

Elizabeth

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

My favorite is that blue sky! Happy Blue Monday!

Barb said...

Welcome to blue Monday.

So cute blue things in those first 3 pics.

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

Come check out my giveaway if you'd like. =0)

Lisa said...

Love You Blues!
Happy Blue Monday!
Hugs, Lisa

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin