Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Very Happy Mothers Day to Everyone!!


I hope it is a glorious day where you are!







a few pics I wanted to share with you today..........






My Grandma..........








My Mom............











Me............





And..............today seemed like a good day to share a little surprise with you................
Guess who's gonna be a Gramma???


Comment Replies:
She'sSewPretty said...
Oh!!! That's so exciting. Congratulations Granny!!
May 11, 2008 9:27 PM
Thank you so much, Betty! It is exciting, and a bit worrisome too~ she's had a few problems~ but, we just keep praying & keeping Faith that all will turn out fine! I know your day is coming one day too my friend!!
Jerri said...
Joyce,When is that little bundle due? Will this be your first grandchild?
May 12, 2008 11:07 AM
Dear Jerri.......... This is my very first Grandchild~ and according to the ultrasound "we" are having a Boy........ her due date is June 21st. I will be her coach in the delivery room, I may be almost a nervous as she is~ but, I am sure that God and "Grampa" will be there to help us through!

4 comments:

Betty said...

Oh!!! That's so exciting. Congratulations Granny!!

Jerri said...

Joyce,
When is that little bundle due? Will this be your first grandchild?

a Pocket Angel said...

Joyce, Oh my gosh..What fabulous news!!! You are going to me a Grandmother. Sweetie there is nothing in this world like it!
I'm so thrilled for you. God bless you all!
What lovely photos of you, your Mother & Grandma. I hope you had a beautiful Mothers day.
Again thank you so very very much for all the wonderfull gifts you made for me. What a dear loving friend you are!
Hugs & love ~Mary~:-}

Anonymous said...

Joyce I haven't been blogging in a long time. I loved seeing your pictures. You were such a baby when you had your baby!!! Now you are going to be a grandma. How wonderful. I am so happy for new life in your family. Love, Nancy I still can figure out how to post comments from my mscutiepatootie name. oh well

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

I'm so glad you stopped by!

My eBay Store


Hello there! I'd like to introduce myself..... My name is Joyce and I live in northern California, in the beautiful San Joaquin Valley. In 1975, I was blessed by God with a wonderful man named Stephen. Whether or not you believe in such a thing, ours truly was "love at first sight". We were married one year later. In time, we were further blessed with 5 beautiful children, four boys and one girl. Steve was my rock, my protector, my soul mate, and my best friend. We spent 30 precious years on this earth together, and for this I give thanks each and every day of my life. Sadly, my dear Steve passed away in December of 2005. He was such a strong spirit and loving soul that I know he is still here, loving and watching over us.

Grammas Little Tigger

"Gramma's Newest Little Love"

"Gramma's Newest Little Love"
Show and Tell

Stop by and visit Pat!

My Blog List


Helen Steiner Rice

1. Thou shalt be happy

2. Thou shalt use thy talents to make others glad.

3. Thou shalt rise above defeat and trouble.

4. Thou shalt look upon each day as a new day.

5. Thou shalt always do thy best and leave the rest to God.

6. Thou shalt not waste thy time and energy in useless worry.

7. Thou shalt look only on the bright side of life.

8. Thou shalt not be afraid of tomorrow.

9. Thou shalt have a kind word and a kind deed for everyone.

10. Thou shalt say each morning -- I am a child of God and nothing can hurt me.



Delia252@aol.com