Thursday, December 6, 2007



IT'S A "CODY" CHRISTMAS!

Isn't he just too cute!?!?


I found a really neat online photo-editing site..... this is how I shaped Cody's pics, and designed the Christmas Card......and most of the features are free! You can upgrade for a few more features, but honestly, the free ones are more than enough to have fun with! And, you can link to your Flickr or Photobucket site from it!

Take a look and play!

Picnik.com






I discovered another neat blog this morning...... It's wonderful, she is featuring one of my favorite blogs today, I have added a link on my sidebar, and here is a link for you:









I tell you, there are some of the most wonderful, beautiful, creative blogs now, and the Holiday crafts, and cooking, and decorating are just awesome! Talk about "eye-candy", I could just get lost...... like a kid in a candy store! Even when I wasn't feeling so hot, I was able to "window-shop" here from my room.... I just love it!







And, as if that were not enough...........
there are the Magazine sites with the most wonderful ideas as well!
Mags like:





who has this adorable feature of Snowmen to make!











And, I love their "tip of the day" which is:



Don’t worry about taking down
Christmas decorations on Dec. 26th.

Leave your snowmen decorations
up all winter long.






So, there are some cool things for you today........
it really is so good to be back!
I missed ya!

6 comments:

Betty said...

Cody is adorable! I need to go find those snowmen. They are too cute!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh Joyce! My heart just did a little flip - your Cody looks sooo much like my Charlie! Charlie saw me through my year of cancer - and stayed by my side watching over me until he himslef got cancer. After 2 operations, he passed away and I thought my world would end. But, as all dogs do, he guided me to Braxton & Lulu, who, while they'll never take his place, have made their own places in my heart. Thank you for sharing Cody with us! He's a DOLL!
Colleen

Nunnie's Attic said...

He is quite the adorable little pup isn't he? No wonder you're so proud of him. And I LOVE snowmen!!

Love,
Julie

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Those snowmen are just too cute! And so is your pup! I'll have to try out that website. =)

PAT said...

Cody is a cutie pie, Joyce. Thanks for the editing link!

I leave my snowmen out just about all winter.

Pat

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

I love your Cody !! He is so adorable ! I have a shih tzu named Katie ~ I just love them so much ~ is that what Cody is?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

I'm so glad you stopped by!

My eBay Store


Hello there! I'd like to introduce myself..... My name is Joyce and I live in northern California, in the beautiful San Joaquin Valley. In 1975, I was blessed by God with a wonderful man named Stephen. Whether or not you believe in such a thing, ours truly was "love at first sight". We were married one year later. In time, we were further blessed with 5 beautiful children, four boys and one girl. Steve was my rock, my protector, my soul mate, and my best friend. We spent 30 precious years on this earth together, and for this I give thanks each and every day of my life. Sadly, my dear Steve passed away in December of 2005. He was such a strong spirit and loving soul that I know he is still here, loving and watching over us.

Grammas Little Tigger

"Gramma's Newest Little Love"

"Gramma's Newest Little Love"
Show and Tell

Stop by and visit Pat!

My Blog List


Helen Steiner Rice

1. Thou shalt be happy

2. Thou shalt use thy talents to make others glad.

3. Thou shalt rise above defeat and trouble.

4. Thou shalt look upon each day as a new day.

5. Thou shalt always do thy best and leave the rest to God.

6. Thou shalt not waste thy time and energy in useless worry.

7. Thou shalt look only on the bright side of life.

8. Thou shalt not be afraid of tomorrow.

9. Thou shalt have a kind word and a kind deed for everyone.

10. Thou shalt say each morning -- I am a child of God and nothing can hurt me.



Delia252@aol.com