Saturday, June 9, 2007


I lovingly send forth these words for you today........ they are from the wonderful Helen Steiner Rice.......
Happy Sunday!




"Often during a busy day



I pause for a minute



to silently pray,



I mention the names



of those I love



And treasured friends



I am fondest of ~



For it doesn't matter



where we pray



If we honestly mean



the words that we say,



For God is always



listening to hear



The prayers that are



made by a heart that's sincere."






"Loving God, bless all my friends today and bless those who are not yet my friends, in other words, God, bless us one and all."

4 comments:

PAT said...

Thank you for this beautiful post!!

Pat
Back Porch Musings

She'sSewPretty said...

Very nice, thank you!

Jackie said...

6/28/07 still no new posts :-(

Jackie said...

7/5/07 still no new posts... giving up checking. :-(

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin