Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pink Saturday!





I have been enjoying Pink Saturday posts,
which were begun by dear Bev from


for a while now,

and since I am a lover of all-things-pink

(which hasn't always been easy

in a house with 4 boys)

I thought it would be fun to join in

and share some of my favorite pink things with you ~~


these are my paint caddys:








A Sweet little book cover for one of my favorite books,

which I made using my favorite

wallpaper,

and a very sweet little bunny

from a card made

by one of my sweetest friends...........


{the book just happens to be:

The Secret}









my magazine holder

I painted especially for my


Paula Deen


magazines.....












one of my favorite ATC cards,


which I purchased from this very sweet and talented lady:






please be sure and stop by and say hello!


And be sure and check out not only her website,


but her 2 Etsy shops as well!










my pretty pink journal

I made:








And, my favorite bag.......

which I made using


a wonderful pattern and


tutorial from this incredibly


talented lady:











Wow,

lots of PINK~

and lots of

Favorites!


Hope you enjoyed looking!


Wishing you a wonderful weekend!




13 comments:

Holly said...

That's some pretty pink stuff, Joyce!

Hey, I had 4 boys, too!

~ Have a happy Saturday! ~

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Very pretty Pink Saturday post, Joyce!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love it all - your bag is just wonderful and I adore the magazine caddys. Thank you so much for including me and I hope you have a wonderful weekend too! Big hugs from me, Wendy a/k/a BerryLane

KatCollects said...

Very pretty pink treasures! Happy Pink Saturday!
Kathy

She'sSewPretty said...

Joyce! I was so happy to see you on the Pink Saturday list! I love your pink treasures too!

Maryjane - The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Joyce!

I LOVE your PINK paint caddies! Just beautiful!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Anne Fannie said...

Hello Joyce, I love all your pink things, the flowers painted on your paint caddy are just beautiful! My heart did pound when I saw that picture of that rose though...
Love, Ann

Beverly said...

Welcome to your first Pink Saturday, Joyce.

I love all of your pretty pinks, and that tote bag is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Smilingsal said...

You are a crafty lady. Happy Pink Saturday!

Susan Hickam said...

lovely pinkies! The ATC was amazing! I can see why it is your favorite. Happy Pink Saturday. P.S. Love your paint caddies too!

Patricia said...

What a beautiful post. Your pink paint caddies are too lovely. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

Great caddys and roses and crafts. I wish I was that organized!

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

I`m asking to all the Bloggers to support our dear FRIEND Mandy!
Please do come over, and DO LEAVE A COMMENT!

Kisses
Debbie Moss

Thanks so much for your SUPPORT!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin